All of Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties:
Get started by reaching out to us with your idea or booking an appointment or virtual quote!
– Inspection and quote: our specialists provide a detailed inspection and quote
– Pre Job Setup: a Project Manager contacts you to review colors, sheens, and a start date
– Materials: we purchase and deliver the materials and products for your job
– Preparation, repairs, and painting: a great outcome is all in the prep and the details
– Quality control: daily job site inspection and communication on the status
of your project. We keep a clean job site!
– Recycle: all used cans, buckets, and recyclable refuse are taken to local recycling centers
– Walkthrough: you and our Project Manager walk the project to ensure complete satisfaction and address any final questions or concerns. Touchups as needed.
Yes we do! We offer competitive pricing and a quick turnover time for your pressure washing and sealing needs. Always stay clean with our monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscription services for those same pressure washing and sealing needs.
Of course! There’s not much we can’t do for you.
Of course! We offer competitive pricing and a quick turnover time depending on the size of the project.
We most definitely do! Check out all our options here!
We frequently work with homeowners on a variety of projects. Visit our residential page to learn more!
Keep in mind, contacting us about your project is the best way to get an estimated cost/timeframe.
New Construction Painting, Interior – $25000-$60000+, multiple weeks/months
New Construction Painting, Exterior – $20000-$50000+, multiple weeks/months
Commercial Painting, Interior – $5000-$100000+, 5 days-multiple weeks
Commercial Painting, Exterior – $5000-$100000+, 5 days-multiple weeks
Drywall Finishing & Repair – Cost and Time varies on scope
Systexx Installation (Fiberglass Wall Protector) – Cost and Time varies on scope
Popcorn Ceiling & Texture Removal – $3000-$10000+, 6-21 days
Cabinet Painting – $6000-$20000+, 5-10 days
Wallpaper Removal – $1000-$10000+, 3-14 days
Stucco Repair & Installation – $500-$5000+, 2-14 days
Fascia and Soffit Repair & Installation – $500-$5000+, 2-10 days
Trim Carpentry – $500-$5000+, 2-10 days
Cast Stone Repair & Installation – $2000-$10000+, 4-7 days
Wood Finishing – $2000-$5000+, 5-10 days
Front Door Painting – $800-$3000+, 3-6 days
Electrostatic Painting – $2000-$35000+, 5 days-multiple weeks
Interior & Exterior Carpentry – $500-$5000+, 2-6 days
Pressure Washing – $500-$1500, 1-2 days